Windows modules installer worker Windows 10 – *Fixed*
Does This Looks Good? Do you facing similar issues?
The windows modules installer worker is a process which works with Ti.Worker.exe. This is provided by windows and it is related to the windows updating and installing process. These Windows modules installer worker frequently checks for the updates available for your system and it installs these updates in your system.
TiWorker is an important procedure for windows update system. Every time a user opens its system, it automatically restarts itself and runs in the background. It will check for the updates available and utilize them on the basis of the efficiency of your system. It will use resources from your system to complete the updating process. Once the entire process is done, all the resources will be automatically released.
Windows module installer is a very significant feature of the windows. The users use it as they find it very helpful and efficient. This removes the task of checking the available updates and getting them done.
The windows module installer automatically does it, therefore, reducing your workload. The users are no more required to keep the checking repeatedly. There also have been some complaints made about this.
Since this installer uses the resources of your system, it results in a severe hogging of CPU or any specific disc of your device. This creates the problem for its users.
If you are facing major issues while using the windows module installer in your Windows 10, we are here to provide you with the solution. Is your Windows module installer making high usage of the CPU? If you are looking out for the solution then this is the right place. In this blog, our team has made all the efforts to make sure that the problem of yours gets solved.
Measures to fix a problem of Windows module installer
Here are some of the measures by which you can solve your issue. These measures are taken when there is a high usage of the CPU or the disk space.
Method 1: Setup Windows Update Into Manual Mode
The First and easiest method to fix the Windows module installer is to set windows update into manual mode. For this you need to follow the simple instructions below.
- Go to command promp (CMD) and input services.msc and then click ok.
- Find Windows Module Installer and double click it.
- Select Startup Type: to Manual and then click OK>Apply
- After The above step you will see the services window again > Find and double click on Windows Update.
- Select Startup Type: to Manual and then click OK>Apply
- The CPU usage of your device should go to normal. But if not, follow the other methods stated below.
Method 2: Scan your system to check if there is any virus
If you are facing the problem that your CPU usage is high and you believe that this problem has been caused by the windows module installer. Then check your system first. This can also happen when there is a virus or any Malware infection in your device.
Run your entire system on the anti-virus that your system has to check if it’s there any problem. Entire things on your system will undergo this checking and it will find out if there is any infection or Malware.
Is there are any viruses found, make sure you delete them from your system. After this, check whether your problem has been solved or not.
Method 3: Use the command line Utility tool
Is there is the problem of high disk usage; the reason could be the windows module installer that is there in your system. in order to solve this problem, you have to check the disk drive system. In order to check disk of your system, you can use system file checker. Its command is SFC in command prompt. this command will let you know all the issues that are happening in your system. To run this command you will have to follow this process:
- Simply open Command Prompt on your system, run it as the admin
- In the command prompt, you have to type “SFC/SCANNOW” command to make sure that your disk is scanned.
- Now you are required to wait for some time to let this process end. It will take a little bit of time to check the full disc of your system.
- If these tools find any issue on your drive, it will be fixed automatically.
- After the entire process is done and the scanning has been completed, you are required to restart your system.
After the entire process has become fulfilled, you are required to check if that problem has ended or not.
- Method 4. By using DISM tool
To check if this installer is making problem in your system, you can easily use this tool. you can use this tool anytime to fix all the problems that have occurred. To use the DSIM tool check errors of your device and follow the given steps:
- Simply open the command prompt in your device and run it as the admin.
- In the command prompt window, you have to type Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restore health
- Simply command and enter
- Now you have to sit back and let this tool do its job. It will search for all the correct components prevailing in your device. It will automatically repair all the problems with your device.
- After the entire process has been done you will be notified that the entire process has been completed and corrupted elements have been removed.
- Now close this command prompt and restart your computer.
After restarting, check whether your problem has been sorted or not.
Method 4: by setting a Priority of TiWorker
TiWorker.exe Windows’s module installer makes use of CPU or disk on your system. Resolve this problem you have to decrease the priority of Tiworker. All you have to do is to select the priority of TiWorker process to low. Follow the following instructions to set the priority of Tiworker:
- Simply open the task manager of your device. You can Press Control+ Shift+ Esc key to open the task manager.
- Click on more details
- Go to the details tab
- Locate the Tiworker.exe and make a right click.
- You will be given the options from high to low. You have to go for the low.
- Now close it and exit
- Restart your system now
After reopening your system, check whether your problem has been solved or not.
Method 5: disable the automatic update option
Whenever you open your system, the windows module installer automatically turns itself into the background. it consumes a lot of usage of CPU and the disk. You simply have to disable the windows module installer worker automatic option. You can go for the manual option. This will give you the freedom to choose when you want to update your system. To go for this, follow the instructions given below:
- Go in the Run window of your PC. You can open it by using the windows key and the R key together.
- In the run, search bar write services.msc
- Now in the service page for setting, locate Windows module installer.
- You have to double click it to open it.
- You will be given options for the start. You have to set it to manual.
- Make sure you click ok and then close the service setting page. now all the changes that you have made have been saved.
These were the methods to solve the problem that arises in the windows module installer in Windows 10. We hope that we have sorted out your issues and given you an appropriate solution to your problem. The methods that have been given I tried and tested. They have been evolved outs ourselves, therefore, we know the use and the security of its usage. This blog has reached out to a lot of people and it has been declared to be very useful in solving their problem. If you have any query regarding any issue, you can write in the comment section given below.