The Best Ways To Get Free VBucks On Fortnite Battle Royale – Legal Methods No Hacks And Generators Used 2018
Hello everyone! This is a blog where you will be explained to get more V-bucks in Fortnite:: Battle Royale for free of cost. This blog also contains on the methods to tell you how to earn V-bucks from quests and logins daily.
About the game:: fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnight:: Battle Royale is a mind blowing game that has thrilled the entire generation. This game is for free of cost. This game funds its ongoing maintenance and the fresh content by simply using a premium currency. This premium currency is used by the players of the game in order to buy a number of cosmetic enhancements. These enhancements make your character look very attractive.
In this game, the currency is generally known by the term V-bucks. this currency can be used to buy new outfits for the characters. You can buy new gliders and new harvesting tools. this is not just being and there are more options in which you can spend your currency. You also have the liberty to buy the battle pass. This battle pass level up and you play the game and it also rewards you with other cosmetic gears.
The conventional method of getting the V-bucks is to simply go to the Shop section of the game and then choose a bundle of V-bucks that will suit your affordability. if you have the higher capacity to afford a better bundle of V-bucks then you will have an Upper Hand in the game. Those people who have lighter pockets must not think that they will not be able to win the game, but they will be required to make more efforts.
If you are not ready to spend some cash on this game, then we are here to tell you some of the methods by which you can get more V-bucks than the time you are spending for the premium currency. You just have to put in some efforts to get some V-bucks. You are not required to spend even a single penny. The only condition that you have to follow is that you have to go for the single player Save The World component of fortnite.
If you do not have this game right now and you wish to buy it then this is the most appropriate time to do this. The game is right now available at discounted prices. So what are you waiting for now? The best time is here, make the best out of it.
The following article is broken down into several subtopics in which we solve several problems of this game. We have provided you with methods that can help you in the long run. Before heading further, we would like to give you a warning about the free V-bucks available on the internet. There are a lot of scans running around all over the internet and therefore in order to protect you, we are here with the little warning. you should never click all those links that promise you to get free V-bucks because they are nothing but scams. If any link suggests you to download any hack or use any generator then simply refute. These links instead of providing you with the promise the made, intervene in the user’s privacy and harm them.
There are chances where your account gets hacked, you lose out on something important or get the virus in your computer. these links allow third parties to get access to your computers which is harmful to your privacy and safety.
How to get free V-bucks (Guide and tips)
Do you wish to get free V-bucks in fortnite Battle Royale in order to save the world?
We congratulate you on hitting the right place. Welcome to the place of the free V-bucks. This is just the right guide to get free V-bucks in the Battle Royale. These days there is the very limited number of ways in which you can earn free V-bucks by simply playing the fortnite Royale battle. the V-bucks will be shared between different game modes. You can buy these V-bucks directly from the store found in both game modes. You can also view extras for today’s Royal battle item Store by winning the weekend challenges and a lot more.
Best ways to get free V-bucks in fortnite Battle Royale
You need to start farming V-bucks quickly and easily. You have the chance to earn V-bucks in save the world and buy cosmetics or battle pass for season 4 in Battle Royale. With the help of the Daily Quest, you will be able to fetch 50 V-bucks on daily basis. There are other sources of getting V-bucks also. We are giving you a list of ways in which you can get some V-bucks. We are giving you know links for generators, hacks any other shortcuts.
It comes as a sad news that Battle Royale players in the season 4 can only on 200 bucks. One needs to spend 950 V-bucks to get the battle pass.
Getting free V-bucks from login rewards
Here we are presenting you with a list that will help you get free V-bucks. Save the world daily rewarding system has been improved greatly and the reward is free V-bucks, some of the legendary items, llamas, evolution material, people, and XP boosts. a thousand bucks will be rewarded on the login day of 336 and 800 we will be given on the day 1 1 2 and 2 2 4. It is hard to know that fortnite Battle Royale does not really feature daily login Rewards.
Make sure to log in daily in order to get free rewards daily. This will make the recording system faster and better. In addition to the V-bucks, rewards there will be schematics, llamas and much more that you can use in the further levels. Keep adding to the collection books. Just to keep things clear, we would like to tell you that if one day you miss out on logging in, not a major loss will take place. you can we join the login process from the next day. Cutting of the streak won’t cost you much.
Getting free V-bucks from the daily quest
If you keep logging in the core of a fortnite game, you will be offered some rotating mission as the daily quest. Once you complete the quest, you will be given V-bucks to spend on another valuable thing. these things can be used when you play the Battle Royale mode.
Down there is a list given below of the daily Quest that you will receive. This is a detailed breakdown of each of the daily quest. These include the details of how to finish each one of them skillfully and how much you will be rewarded to complete this.
- Daily Destroy (Arcade Machines) :: Destroy 6 Arcade Machines in successful missions (often found in City zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Fire Trucks) :: Destroy 3 Fire Trucks in successful missions (often found in City zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Park Seesaws) :: Destroy 8 Park Seesaws in successful missions (often found in Suburban zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Propane Tanks) :: Destroy 10 Propane Tanks in successful missions (often found in Industrial zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Server Racks) :: Destroy 4 Server Racks in successful missions (often found in Bunkers and Shelters) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Teddy Bears) :: Destroy 8 Teddy Bears in successful missions (often found in Suburban zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (TVs) :: Destroy 20 TVs in successful missions (often found in Suburban zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Destroy (Garden Gnomes) :: Destroy 3 Garden Gnomes in successful missions (often found hidden in every zone) :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Scouting Cities :: Discover 10 City Locations; Police Stations, Fire Stations, Hospitals, Parking Lots and Decks :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Scouting Industrial Construction :: Discover 5 Industrial Construction Sites :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Scouting Rural :: Discover 6 Rural Locations; Bunkers, Shacks and Ruined Houses (found in Forests and Grasslands) :: 50 V—Bucks
- Mission specialist (Ninja) :: Complete 3 missions as a Ninja :: 50 V-bucks
- Daily Scouting Shelters :: Discover 8 Outdoor Survivor Shelters (found in all zones) :: 50 V-bucks
- Husk Extermination (Any Hero) :: Kill 500 Husks (Any Hero) in successful missions :: 50 V-bucks
- Husk Exterminator (Ninja) :: Kill 500 Husks in successful missions as a Ninja :: 50 V-bucks
- Husk Exterminator (Outlander) :: Kill 500 Husks in successful missions as a Outlander :: 50 V-bucks
- Husk Exterminator (Soldier) :: Kill 500 Husks in successful missions as a Soldier :: 50 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Constructor) :: Complete 3 missions as a Constructor 50 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Outlander) :: Complete 3 missions as an Outlander :: 50 V—Bucks
- Husk Exterminator (Constructor) :: Kill 500 Husks in successful missions as a Constructor :: 50 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Soldier) :: Complete 3 missions as a Soldier :: 50 V—Buck
- A Little Van That Could! :: Complete 3 Ride the Lightning missions :: 50 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Stonewood) :: Complete 3 missions in Stonewood :: 50 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Plankerton) :: Complete 3 missions in Plankerton :: 60 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Canny Valley) :: Complete 3 missions in Canny valley:: 75 V-bucks
- Mission specialist (Twine Peaks) :: Complete 3 missions in Twine Peaks :: 100 V-bucks
- Data Retrieval :: Complete 3 Retrieve the Data missions :: 50 V-bucks
- Storm Chaser :: Complete 3 Fight the Storm missions :: 50 V-bucks
- All Together Now :: Complete 3 Play with Others missions :: 50 V-bucks
- Party Of 25 :: Save 25 Survivors in successful missions :: 50 V-bucks
Some Other Great Rewards From Daily Logins
You can get some other great rewards on specific days. These include Legendary Heroes, Legendary Hero and Survivor Transform Keys.
||Legendary Hero Transform Key
||Legendary Survivor Transform Key
||Legendary Survivor Transform Key
||Legendary Hero Transform Key
Getting free V-bucks from the timed missions
The time to missions in the Fortnite give you brand bonus and rewards evolution materials, experience, heroes, defenders Perk resources, survivors, schematics, transform keys or V-bucks. Each of the timed mission bonus rewards can be claimed once it is completed. These timed missions are already marked on the map with the clock sign given above.
These machines always rotate every 6 hours. There are only a few types of timed missions but only mini-boss missions can reward you with the legendary transform keys and V-bucks. the mini-Boss missions are also known as the Mini-Boss mission alerts or just mission alerts. You can easily check out the current Mini Boss mission alert in the fortnite above.
V-bucks are a very common reward of mini-Boss mission. The rivers are 25 to 40 works on a single mission and the mission change after every 6 hours. you must also keep in mind that there is a cab that restricts the Mini-Boss missions to only 3 per day. Going beyond that will not fetch you anything. It is advisable to keep the cap off for the possible V buck rewarded on the missions.
The Other kinds of timed missions and the storm mission which has a daily cap of 10 but will only reward you with evolution material as the reward to it. Also, elemental storm missions award you with elemental material and resources for their respective elements and cap at 2 per to each element. There are also events that have featured their own kinds of timed missions.
How to unlock new areas and timed missions in fortnite
While you are progressing on the main Quest line, you will be able to eventually unlock all the new areas with more missions to play with. Each of the Stormshield defence on your questline will help you to be more of the mission spots in your area. You will have to begin your game from the stonewood and will have to complete a quest line of 35 quests in a row. This will help you unlock the plankerton. After this, you will gain the access to the Canny Valley. The last area that you will be able to unlock will be the twine peaks. Is area will be significantly harder than the previous one? More Quest will be required in the next area. The higher number of the year back rewards you will be getting, harder would be the play area. While you get the new edition in the new mission Spots, you will be able to unlock all new range of Missions, material, and the daily Quest while you progress.
You will be seeing Mini Boss missions alerts with the rewards showing even without launching the game. No matter where the way back machine will be, a lot of people will be competing for the same to get the free bucks. If you are not given that option that means you have already completed that mission or have already claimed 3 rewards in the last 24 hours. The fortnight mission tracking is provided by stormshield one. If you want more information regarding it you visit them. Find out more about Save the World and Battle Royale stats and many more.
Getting free V-bucks from stormshield defense missions
Here we bring you another way of getting free V-bucks. You can get your hands on free V-bucks by simply completing Stormshield defence task. These are given in the number of locations which is dotted in the map. We are giving a breakdown offer list of free rewards, to help you to find the best one for yourself.
- Homebase Stormshield defence 1 :: Establish Your Storm Shield / Defend Your Storm Shield :: 100 V-bucks
- Homebase Stormshield defence 2 :: Complete Homebase Stormshield defence 2 :: 100 V-bucks
- Homebase Stormshield defence 3 :: Complete Homebase Stormshield defence 3 :: 100 V-bucks
- Homebase Stormshield defence 4 :: Complete Homebase Stormshield defence 4 :: 100 V-bucks
- Homebase Stormshield defence 5 :: Complete Homebase Stormshield defence 5 :: 100 V-bucks
- Homebase Stormshield defence 6 :: Complete Homebase Stormshield defence 6 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny Valley
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 1 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 1 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 2 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 2 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 3 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 3 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 4 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 4 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 5 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 5 :: 100 V-bucks
- Canny valleyStormshield defence 6 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 6 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 1 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 1 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 2 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 2 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 3 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 3 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 4 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 4 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 5 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 5 :: 100 V-bucks
- Plankerton Stormshield defence 6 :: Complete Plankerton Stormshield defence 6 :: 100 V-bucks
- Twine Peaks
- Twine Peaks :: Stormshield defence 1 :: 100 V-bucks
- Twine Peaks :: Stormshield defence 2 :: 100 V-bucks
- Twine Peaks :: Stormshield defence 3 :: 100 V-bucks
- Twine Peaks :: Stormshield defence 4 :: 100 V-bucks
- Twine Peaks :: Stormshield defence 5 :: 100 V-bucks
You must know that there will be certain areas impossible if you are at a certain stage. if you are a new player then you should start with stone wood content only.
Some more tips to find More V-bucks quick and easy
To get more, follow the simple steps given below and increase your V buck income.
- You can switch one daily Quest by simply leaving it.
- Check the daily Quest chart every day to know whether your daily Quest is worth keeping.
- The daily destroy Quest can easily be done by a teammate but in the husk extermination Quest, you will be needed to damage the slain husks.
- When you are searching for the daily destroy object, remember to look into your minimap for the yellow exclamation marks.
- At the beginning of the “save the world”high income of V-bucks will be there. The side challenges will get over themselves.
- You can call the events to be a very quick source of the V-bucks. Single events are capable of giving you 800 words from events quest.
- These events reward the player with events specific llamas and the items which are useful in the collection book.
- Defenses, as well as the forest area, must be avoided of the daily destroy quests.
- Make sure to try to complete as many as a V-bucks rewarding task. It can be multiple tasks at one time.
- While you are progressing in the main Questline, unlock areas will be new where you will have to find more time missions.
- Make sure to log in every day to get daily login rewards. They are the rich source of getting a lot of V-bucks.
- The Time Machine usually has a reward claim of three only in 24 hours. The missions keep changing after every 6 hours.
- You can have a look at all the current time machines on The Time Machine page. These are provided by the storm Shield one.
- If you want to know more you can Google more general tips and tricks and other information.
- Try looking for extras for today’s Battle Royale in the item store given with the current weekly challenge.
These were all the methods to help you get through the fortnite. There are other ways mentioned too on the internet but these ways are the latest discovered. Do not go for any hacking ways as they can ban you from playing the game. If you have any new ideas than share them with us in the comment box! Thank you for reading and do share with others about this blog. Do comment your preferences for the next blog. Thank you!